Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Martin 000 10e is a great solid-wood Martin at an affordable price. Constructed with sapele and equipped with Fishman MX-T electronics, this stage-ready Auditorium model produces the perfect blend of volume and balance.
The Martin 000-10 series brings the classic mahogany look of the 15 series at an affordable price. A comfortable performance instrument that will sound great on stage.
The Road series 000-10E model replaced the existing Martin 000-RS1.
Ships in Martin soft shell case
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sapele
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:High-performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9″
- Tuning Machines:Closed-gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75″
- Electronics:Fishman MX-T
- Case Included:Softshell Case